Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Plan

Plan A: Finish Sixth Form and all the emotional turmoil that came along with those formative final years of high school (I brush up on those every now and again).

Plan A: Go to a reputable university to study whatever they choose to call teaching me how to produce, film and edit properly.

Plan A: Graduate with honors (parents musT cry)

Plan A: Find a great job that simple cannot do without me and eventually live out dreams of film making

Plan A: Entrepreneurship (every brain fart idea I've ever had)

Plan A: Travel the world as if on a shoe string budget but not really

Plan A: Settle down and accumulate my very own immediate family complete with loving husband, a child/two children (this pesky plan is always being misplaced) and a dog, pending the cross breading which sprouts a dog that cleans up after itself.

The lesson I believe most of us learn pretty quickly in life is that, well.......shit never goes right. My mother use to always tell me "If you want to hear God laugh, tell him what your plans are", God must think I'm a regular Martin Lawrence.

No comments:

Post a Comment